Friday, June 30, 2017

A Brief Introduction


Hello, fellow Savages!

My name is David Jensen, and I am a comparatively inexperienced but avid Savage Worlds player and GM. I got hooked roughly a year ago when a long-time friend brought me into a Deadlands: Reloaded campaign. After a chance encounter on Roll20 shortly thereafter, I met the Star City Savages and was thrust into game after game of fast, furious fun. Now, I'm running a Superhero game on Roll20 and playing in two others, running the odd play-by-post game on Myth Weavers, and I'm designing and planning future game ideas every day.

Like many creative types, I suffer from procrastination pretty heavily. I've learned over the years that showing my stuff to others forces me to keep working. And so that's what I plan to do here! Whether I'm presenting bits and pieces of setting ideas, the "Savaging" of established media, or even just fun recaps of recent games, I'll be sure to share it all with you. And hopefully, if nothing else, someone might find something useful that they can integrate into their own games!

Be on the lookout for your first taste of content, wherein I'll introduce an entire pantheon of gods. Go big or go home, right?




David tried the 9 to 5 grind, but it didn't suit him. He devotes his time to a start-up literary magazine, and he somehow finds time to review board games and run Savage Worlds for his friends and family. He even hooked his devoutly religious mother on the system!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Apology, and an Update

Greetings, fellow savages! ... So. It's been a while. For those following along, it has been nearly two years and four months since I ...